Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Hello :)

Im Faye White, I've chosen media because I enjoy editing movies and films. I enjoy photography and editing the photos. Im studying Dance, Drama and Health and Social Care, as well as media.

I'd say my favorite band is One Direction, I enjoy listening to their music and they're good artists. Also because they work well as a band, and i love the fact they write their own music.




I'd say I also like Ed Sheeran, because the fact he can be placed on a stage with a guitar and sing infront of thosands without a band, just himself is amazing, and the music which he performs and makes always has a story to.



My favourtie tv program is 90210, because the cast are your typical stero-typed american people from Beverly Hills and it also has a good story line on each series.


My favourite film would have to be Dear John, as I like both of the main actors in this film; channing tatum and Amanda seyfried.  My favourite director would have to be Marc Webb, as I like all the films he's created. Films like The amazing spider man and 500 days of summer.


The only magazine i'd read would be fashion magazines, or magazines like 'Heat' and 'Now'

 
I tend to read tumblr blogs and blog recent photos and reblog other things onto my tumblr blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Faye.

    If you only read fashion magazines you should like this fashion blog

    http://www.garancedore.fr/en/

    ReplyDelete